the maestro's view of the world

rambling commentary about living in a college town, enjoying culinary delights, surviving in a red state, and traveling to wonderful places

Monday, September 11, 2006

why I am like the editors of Flavorpill

From the NY Times article about Flavorpill:

"Rosman told me that a few editors had a big debate about whether to list a Justin Timberlake concert. “The feeling was we couldn’t, because Justin Timberlake is not cool,” she said. “But everyone at Flavorpill secretly loves Justin Timberlake.”

2 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger ScottMDPhD said…

    My 36 y/o cousin (whom you met) is all excited to buy JT's new album. Yes...he calls him JT. :P

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger maestro said…

    oh you know I had that on preorder, and I saw today that it got 3 1/2 stars out of four!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home