the maestro's view of the world

rambling commentary about living in a college town, enjoying culinary delights, surviving in a red state, and traveling to wonderful places

Thursday, August 03, 2006

feliz cumpleanos a mi!

yes, it's my birthday! hooray for me! of course if you are despairing because you have not been able to celebrate my birthday with me, keep in mind that I will be back very soon and I always like to make the entire month of August as a celebration. I am off to Celestun and Dzitya today with the students.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger maestro said…

    all of my friends with children need to tell me what their kids are into these days so I can buy items for them at the market. I saw Bob Esponja, Princess, Hombre de Arana...

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger ScottMDPhD said…

    Happy birthday! You're old(er). :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home