the maestro's view of the world

rambling commentary about living in a college town, enjoying culinary delights, surviving in a red state, and traveling to wonderful places

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Jill and Bama AT hike update

Apparently Jill and Bama did connect with my parents in western Massachusetts this past weekend but I haven't heard any reports from any source¨yet. I did warn my parents that they should NOT, under any circumstances, feed Jill alcohol. However, if my Uncle Eddy and Aunt Ellen (who are the outdoor adventure relatives that I have) are joining the crew for dinner, I fear the worst and they might get the experience of having Jill ask them personal questions! oh boy. And Uncle Eddy, despite any suggestions below, will NOT behave. I can´t wait to hear what Jill has to say about staying my childhood bedroom with the vast collection of Little House on the Prairie books (she is also a fan).

Here are a few fun facts about this impending visit, from my mom:

We are having Uncle Eddie and Aunt Ellen over for dinner with us. It should be fun and Uncle Eddie is excited about meeting Jill and Bama. (Jill can tell you all about it when you see her next.) He will probably behave.¨

I made blueberry muffins and got in food for lunch and their rooms are ready with towels, washcloth, shampoo and a razor (in case they want to shave.) I'm working today and I'm excited to meet them and hear about their adventures. It is really hot and muggy here so I have the fans going to blow the hot air around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home